Addresses (all Whitehouse unless noted), special hours and items
1907 Silver Cove
- kids and baby clothes and toys
205 Karla Dr
302 Parkview Ct.
- 7am- 12pm – Front Load Washer & Dryer, baby clothes Size, baby toys, stroller, etc.
19381 CR 2176
- 7AM-4PM 12 Family’s, over 1,000 Books -Collectibles – Clothes all sizes – Misc.
508 Bascom Rd
- Christmas items, furniture, 2 washers, medical equipment plus tons of odds and ends
305 Robinwood drive
- baby clothes & swing, home decor, clothes baby to adult, maternity clothes
114 Leisure Lane
- Open 8-12 – Kitchen & household items, some adult clothing, etc
10370 FM 346E
- U-Haul storage buildings. #78-79. Tons of antiques, Halloween and Christmas decor. Lots of home decor. Large vintage wardrobe. Lots off crystal. Porcelain dolls. Small appliances.
403 Seth St (off of FM 848) October 21 & 22
- 8:00 am – 3 pm – infant, toddler & adult clothes, NEW scrubs, toys, furniture, tools, yard tools, books, CD’s, DVD’s, assorted houseware.
- Clothes from toddler to adult, furniture, collectables
107 Bascom Road, WH Community Library
- 8 am to 3 pm – selling books, audiobooks, and movies of all genres
712 Capitol Dr
- Fishing boat, clothes, tools, sport equipment, children’s items
302 Hillcreek Dr.
- Oct 21, 22 7-3 pm and 23 9-3 pm, Fishing Equip, Tools, Router Bits, Furniture, Clothes, Christmas Items
- ladies plus size clothes, household items
907 Peggy Drive
- 7am to 3pm – lots of books, cd’s, games, toys, video games, game systems, boy & girl designer clothes & shoes, women clothing & shoes, china dishes, teacups, glasses, coffee cups, appliances & furniture.
1400 E. Main
- furniture, various house hold items, clothes and a few unique things like outdoor iron furniture and porcelain dolls
1003 Blue Quail Dr.
- Oct 21st 8-4, Sat. Oct 22nd 8-2, Blu Ray DVD Sound System, Exercise Bike, Toys, Home Décor
207 Tomlin Street
- 8 to 4, various items
301 Terry, YMCA Parking lot – several families with tables – space available for $5 donation
- 8 to 4, clothes, home décor, household items, small furniture, horse tack and more as tables are added
- 8am – 1pm, childs clothing, adult clothing, shoes, toys, stuffed animals, kitchenware, Barbi jeep, play kitchen, play vanity, Christmas tree, kids books, electronics, dvd’s, blue rays, tv’s, bird cage, fish tank, electric smoker
819 Keble Lane
- open 7:30-1
1802 Edgewater Trail
- Ping pong table, home decor, golf clubs, electronics, baby toys, baby girl clothes NB-24M, boy clothes 4T-5T, Teen girl clothes
211 Merri Lane
- Trampoline, riding lawn mower, furniture, housewares, home decorations, clothes
403 Prince Charles
- 8 a.m. – 1 p.m.